Full Antenatal Programme. Includes book and Course Materials
For you and your birth partner ✌🏽🌸
As part of learning hypnobirthing techniques, you become informed about what happens to your body during labour and birth, giving you the tools to make the best decisions for you in consultation with your medical advisors. This is combined with the important work of releasing your fear and building your confidence.
The result is that you are given back the opportunity and confidence to be in control of your own birthing experience. Hypnobirthing does not promise a perfect outcome or to totally eliminate discomfort, but it does empower you to remain calm and enjoy a positive birthing experience.
Benefits of Hypnobirthing for You & Your Baby:
– You are likely to experience a more comfortable and sometimes pain free birth.
– Your baby will arrive to a serene and relaxed environment, alert and ready to bond with you as nature intended.
– Length of labour is often much shorter with Hypnobirthing births.
– Less drugs and medical intervention are used in Hypnobirthing births allowing your baby to develop naturally and easily after they arrive.
– Mums often bounce back quicker after a Hypnobirthing birth as the physical impact of giving birth is reduced. Less risk of postnatal depression.
– Your birth partner will learn how to support you and have a central and active role in the birth. A truly shared and loving experience.
The benefits to you are obvious, but the long-term benefits to your baby cannot be over-estimated. We repeatedly get wonderful birth stories of Hypnobirthing babies being calm, content and sleeping really well. They seem to thrive.
About April Wild:
April is a Hypnobirthing practitioner, birth doula, pregnancy yoga teacher and women’s health advocate. She had experienced two Hypnobirths in two very different environments with both being calm and empowering experiences. She is on a mission to spread the knowledge of how to feel calm and confident about birth. April is now pregnant with her 3rd child and feels so excited to be able to support fellow mums to be on this journey.
“I have trained under the KG Hypnobirthing method with Katharine Graves which is the original UK hypnobirthing course designed for mothers.”
What Will I learn on a KG Hypnobirthing Course with me?
– Breathing exercises
– Deep relaxations
– Very effective work to release fear and build confidence
– Comforting massage
– How the father can be your powerful protector and support
– How your body is designed to give birth with efficiency and comfort
– Knowledge and information about the whole process/ physiology of labour.
– Birth Plans
- Induction / Intervention in birth. Natural alternatives.
– A simple practice regime to support you at home or hospital
– Understanding how the mind and body work together
Investment : £95
Includes full buffet lunch from wild and wild cafe. And full course content/ Hypnobirthing book. Ongoing support from April.
To book contact email@example.com